President Bob Small has circulated the March 2018 Newsletter to all members, and of course it will be of interest to others (considering joining?).
You can download it here=> NEWSLETTER MARCH 2018.
- The make up of the new committee (well done guys);
- Finance report (healthy);
- The Men’s Shed Garden (flourishing!);
- Project updates (including Tony’s fantastic efforts with the Christmas trees, and an intriguing member’s project);
- Heat policy;
- Volunteers needed (for projects generally, but especially for the Bunnings BBQ);
- Computer training (come on, now is the time to update yourself!);
- Upcoming events and courses (welding anyone?);
- and last but perhaps the most important, A Safety Message.