I hope everyone is safe and well in these difficult and challenging times.
The changes to restrictions in Victoria announced today mean the Shed will re-open this Friday at 9am. To comply with our Covid Safe plan, members are required to adhere to the following before entering any part of the shed:
• Sanitise your hands
• Check in using the Victorian Government’s QR Code (paper alternative for people who do not use technology)
• Sign in on the shed attendance sheet
• Have your temperature checked
While in the shed:
• Face masks must be kept on inside and outside
• Physical distancing followed (no hugs or shaking hands)
• Regular disinfecting of high touch points and surfaces
One of the on-duty supervisors will be the nominated Covid Check-In Marshall responsible for ensuring these procedures are followed.
The shed is subject to the following capacity limit within each area:
• The main workshop – eight workstations plus two supervisors
• External gazebo – six workstations (subject to weather conditions)
• Metal workshop – four members
Supervisors are responsible for ensuring the density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm, as shown above, is not exceeded.
Looking forward to seeing you back at the Shed again.