Our president Bob has sent out an email letting members know that the shed will be reopening Friday 05/11/21.
Some key things to know are:
Conditions of Entry
- Check in using the QR code provided
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided. We will maintain a register, so members are not required to provide proof of vaccination every time they attend the Shed.
- Sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided
- Complete manual check in – this is required for our Shed records, we do not have access to any QR check in details
- Await allocation of a designated workstation
Members and visitors are not permitted to enter the Shed if they:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever),
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious),
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19,
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19,
- Have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe any government requirement to quarantine for 14 days (or as specified).