To all of you who have been waiting so long and so patiently – great news…….the shed will be re-opening this Saturday 30 October.
As advised earlier the following entry conditions will apply to the Shed and, where applicable, any Shed functions:
- Check in using the QR code provided
- Provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 to the supervisor for registration
- Sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided
- Complete manual check in – this is required for our Shed records
- Await allocation of a designated workstation
- Masks are required to be worn at all times (until the next change in the Roadmap)
All visitors are also required to follow these procedures.
Please be patient during the first few days as we settle into the new process.
Port Phillip Men’s Shed